Anxiously awaiting Spring and wish the weather would cooperate? Get a jump start! Prepare your dog’s Spring gear ahead of time so when the weather clears up, it’s as easy as, “On your mark, get set, GO!”
1. Store your dog’s Winter gear.
2. Clean your dog’s Spring gear.
3. Inspect buckles, straps, and other main components. Repair as needed.
4. Re-size and re-adjust your dog’s gear to accommodate their changing size due to weight gain/loss and shedding.
6. Update your dog’s ID tags and microchip information.
7. Re-treat waterproof fabrics with a new coat of waterproof treatment.
8. Change out any batteries (dog lights, GPS units).