All work and no play makes Ruff Wear a dull company. So, in true Ruff Wear fashion, we traded our Grip Trex™ boots for snow boots and closed up the office for a February 25th ski day. The trip was an enjoyable and amazing experience for all, giving us a chance to reconnect with the outdoors. Each employee was given the option to alpine, cross-country, or skate ski. Some were experts, daring to ski backcountry down the back side of Mt. Bachelor, while others tried to keep their balance learning a new sport.
Top highlights from the trip?
- Chelsea can now tell her friends that she gets paid to ski
- Young was left seeing stars and hear canaries tweeting
- Ryan’s board went missing
- Ryan’s board is found strapped to Young’s feet
- Patrick can do somersaults in the snow
- Lindsey took a group on a “round the volcano” magical mystery tour
- Skier/boarder cross – Jesse threw the smack down
- Avalanche rescue demonstration of the DoubleBack™ Harness – Seeing is believing