¾ cup of green beans
2 pounds of lean ground beef, turnkey or lamb
½ cup of plain bread crumbs
2 tablespoons veterinarian-approved bone meal powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil peas and puree in a food processor. Add the rest of the ingredients. Mix well.
- Using your hands, scoop large spoonfuls of the mixture into balls. Makes approximately 68 meatballs.
- Place meatballs on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 25 minutes and leave out to cool (but put them high enough that your pooch won’t counter surf one off of the table).
- Once cooled, refrigerate up to four days. Can be frozen for later use.