10 Resolutions for Better Pet Ownership
1. I will take my dog in for annual veterinary checks and keep him/her current on all shots.
2. I will not only pick up all messes that my dog makes in public, but I will also pick up any other messes I find along the way. This will help keep outdoor spaces clean and available to dogs.
3. I will teach my dog a new trick.
4. I will feed my dog food that takes his/her health into as much consideration as my pocketbook.
5. I will use biodegradable bags when picking up after my dog. Better yet, I will invest in a doggie septic system for my yard.
6. I will combat canine obesity by not feeding my dog table scraps, exercising him/her regularly, and investing in healthy dog food.
7. I will find an outdoor activity that my dog and I love. Some Ruff Wear suggestions: hiking, mountain biking, skijoring, paddleboarding, or snowshoeing.
8. I will make a new friend with a fellow dog owner.
9. I will keep my dog properly groomed; brushing, washing, and treating them for fleas regularly.
10. I will love my dog unconditionally, and remember they count on me for their well-being.